|Home About Programs News & Events Stream Data Documents Terms Support Contact|
Support the Blue Water Task Force
BLUE WATER TASK FORCE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Do you spend time in or around the Gallatin River and value this beautiful area and precious resource?
If so, we invite you to join us in helping to preserve and protect the future of the Gallatin River!
Become a “Friend of the Gallatin” and join the Blue Water Task Force membership program! Your participation through an annual membership donation will help the BWTF continue its programs of annual monitoring and data collection, analysis and reporting, community education and outreach to both resident, businesses, and kids, research projects, and area restoration projects.
Individual Membership Levels
• Mayfly: $25 receives “Friend of the Gallatin” bumper sticker
• Caddsifly: $100 receives a mayfly lapel pin and a “Friend of the Gallatin” bumper sticker
• Grasshopper: $250 receives a mayfly lapel pin, “Friend of the Gallatin” bumper sticker, and hat
• Spruce Moth: $500 receives "Friend of the Gallatin" bumper sticker and beautiful custom fly box
• Salmonfly: $1,000 receives "Friend of the Gallatin" bumper sticker and custom fly box with program associated flies
Monthly Giving Option: If you prefer, you may support the Blue Water Task Force with a monthly donation. Click the orange button below to make your secure online payment through PayPal.
• Silver: $100 receives silver plaque on a BWTF water monitoring sign, which are located at popular Big Sky trails, and recognition on BWTF outreach materials
• Gold: $500 receives a gold plaque on a BWTF water monitoring sign, which are located at popular Big Sky trails, and recognition on outreach materials.
In addition, business members will receive a framed membership certificate we hope you will be proud to display.
To join our membership program: please click the orange button below and specify individual or business in the "Desired Membership Level" link:
Or, click the following links to forms that you can download and mail, fax or email to the :
P.O. Box 160513
Big Sky, MT 59716
Office: (406) 993-2519
THANK YOU 2013 FRIENDS OF THE GALLATIN!
2013 Individual Memberships
Our Salmonfly Members: Ron Bowlin, Michael Brown, David & Suzanne Baetz, Sue Barton, Amelia Cowden, Jack & Debbie Crowther, Jon & Sharon Holtzman, Bob Jamo, Debbie Lewis, Les Loble, Jack and Carol McGuire, John Mills, Brandy Miller, David & Jennifer O’Connor, Tom and Mary Wilhelm, Tom & Kay Reeves, and Ken Volosin.
Our Mayfly Members: Walter Ainsworth, Bill & Phyllis Breeden, John & Janet Ethen, Carolyn & Terry O’Neil, John Schultz, and Steve Sweningson.
Our Caddisfly Members: Constance Barton, Suzy Samardich, Scott & Alex Hoeksma, Nancy & Dan Sheil, and Bryan Wilson.
2013 Business Memberships:
Our Gold Members: Ace Hardware, Big Sky Conoco, East Slope Outdoors, Gallatin River Guides, Grizzly Outfitters, Haas Builders, Prometheus Charitable Trust, The Spruance Foundation, and The Yellowstone Community Club Foundation.
Our Silver Members: American Rivers, Big Horn Properties, Big Sky Vacation Rentals, Big Sky Town Center, Buck’s T-4 Lodge, Delzer Diversifited Inc. and Snowbiz, Geyser Whitewater Expeditions, Hungry Moose Market & Deli, Montana Living, and Wildwood Nursery.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
We can always use volunteers for an array of opportunities! If you would like to be part of one of our volunteer teams, please contact:
Kristin Gardner, Executive Director
50 Meadow Village Drive, Suite #201 (Across from the Post Office)
Big Sky, MT, 59716
Office: (406) 993-2519
Secure tax deductable donations with PayPal can be made online, see link below: